Which bike consumes less fuel?
Hero Splendor i3S
A product almost synonymous with efficiency and reliability, the Hero Splendor is by far the most fuel efficient motorcycle in the country returning a claimed 102.5 kmpl.
Which bike is save petrol?
1. Hero Splendor iSmart: The top spot on the list goes to Hero Splendor iSmart which runs on the revolutionary i3s (Idle Start Stop) technology and offers a whopping 102.50kmpl. Hero Splendor iSmart is fitted with a 97.2cc, four-stroke engine that comes mated to a four-speed transmission.
Which bike is best for mileage and style 2021?
List of Best Mileage Bikes in India 2021
|Bajaj Platina 110||Rs.65,930||80 kilometres per litre|
|Bajaj CT 100||Rs.53,696||90 kilometres per litre|
|TVS Sport||Rs.56,500||73 kilometres per litre|
|Bajaj Platina 110 H-Gear||Rs.62,471||70 kilometres per litre|
Which bike is best for daily use?
Top 10 Best Bikes for Daily Use in India for 2021
- Bajaj Pulsar BS6. Pulsar is easily India’s most trusted 150cc bike claiming an incredibly high mileage of 65 kmpl. …
- Hero Splendor Plus. …
- Next-Gen Royal Enfield Classic 350. …
- Yamaha YZF R15 V3. …
- Yamaha FZS-FI V3. …
- Honda Shine. …
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V. …
- Bajaj Platina 100 ES Drum.
Does 5th gear save petrol?
Using your gears properly can also help reduce fuel consumption. Make sure you use higher gears at lower speeds such as 4th gear at 30mph, 5th gear at 40mph and so forth.
Which gear consumes more fuel in bike?
Also, it should be kept in mind that the higher the speed of your vehicle, the higher will be the fuel consumption. A 150CC motorcycle can easily go up to 55-60 kmph range on third-gear. Going beyond the said speed will put stress on your engine and will lead to greater fuel loss.
Which petrol is best for mileage?
Most fuel-efficient petrol cars in India
- Renault Kwid. ARAI Certified: 25.17kpl. …
- Maruti Suzuki Alto K10. ARAI Certified: 23.95kpl. …
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno. ARAI certified: 23.87kpl. …
- Toyota Glanza. ARAI certified: 23.87kpl. …
- Tata Tiago. …
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio. …
- Datsun Redigo 1.0 AMT. …
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R 1.0-litre.
Which bike is best for daily 100 km running?
Trending Hero Bikes
- Splendor Plus. Rs. 65,610.
- HF Deluxe. Rs. 50,900.
- Passion Pro. Rs. 70,820.
- Glamour. Rs. 75,900.
- Super Splendor. Rs. 74,200.
- 450 ADV. Rs. 2.20 Lakh. Launch Date: August 2022.
- Xtreme 200R. Rs. 93,400. Launch Date: March 2022.
- Electric Scooter. Rs. 80,000. Launch Date: March 2022.
Which bike is better for back pain?
Lumbar spinal stenosis is an example of a condition in which most people feel better in a forward-leaning position. For those with a low back condition in which a reclining position feels better, a reclining bike, also called a recumbent bike, may be preferable.
Which bike is best for Ladakh trip?
Here are our selective best bikes for Leh Ladakh road trip, and you can choose from them for a pleasant ride.
- Royal Enfield Bullet 350 cc.
- Hero XPulse 200 cc.
- Royal Enfield Himalayan.
- KTM DUKE 200/250/390 cc.
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 cc.
- Bajaj Dominar 400 cc.
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350.
Which bike is best in 2021?
Best selling bikes in India: January 2021
- No. 1 – Hero Splendor.
- No. 2 – Hero HF Deluxe.
- No. 3 – Honda CB Shine.
- No. 4 – Bajaj Pulsar.
- No. 5 – Hero Passion.
- No. 7 – TVS Apache.
- No. 8 – Bajaj Platina.
- No. 9 – Honda Unicorn.
Which bike is best for family?
Best Bikes For Family
- Hero Splendor Plus. 63,497 | Street | 97.2 cc. More Details Check On Road Price. The Hero Splendor Plus is one of the best-selling commuter bikes in the Indian market. …
- TVS Radeon. 65,496 | Street | 109.7 cc. More Details Check On Road Price. …
- Honda Livo.